Blog Post 9

I personally have loved the EME2040 class. While I do struggle with some of the assignments, it's okay because I've never done these things before and I'm learning. I like the fact that the class is smaller in terms of the number of students. I feel I can ask more questions and get individual help. Not that I dislike this, but sometimes the class moves quickly and it's hard to me to keep up. I understand we have a lot of content to get through so I manage but that would be the only thing. When I'm a teacher, I will make sure I'm available for students to ask questions if they need to!

Raspberry Pi, a pocket-sized computer, revolutionizes education by offering hands-on learning in STEM fields. With its affordability and versatility, Raspberry Pi fosters programming skills through languages like Python and Scratch. Students engage in interdisciplinary projects, from weather stations to robotics, promoting critical thinking and teamwork. Its low cost ensures accessibility, especially for schools with limited resources. Raspberry Pi empowers learners to explore technology, preparing them for future careers in STEM. Through project-based learning, students develop practical skills, enhancing their academic journey. https://www.raspberrypi.org/teach

After working on Assignment 4, I have learned a lot. I've never made my own template for a slide so that was cool. I've also never had to record myself teaching as if I was doing online learning. The recording aspect gave me trouble so I didn't like doing that part. Moving forward, I can improve on having patience and not getting frustrated when I don't understand things right away. 

Comments

Popular Posts