Blog Post 10

I personally valued Assignment 5 because I really feel that I learned a lot. I always used Powerpoint for really basic things like the standard powerpoint. I never knew there were action buttons that could control where the viewer can navigate. I thought linking the slides through a button on the Jeopardy game board was so cool and convenient. 


As a teacher, I will use Qualtrics to know more about my students. I will also use it to hear feedback from parents and families. I'm not sure exactly which grade level or subject I'll be teaching or want to teach, I just know I want to be in elementary schools. I can use these teaching data collecting tools to give quizzes also. If I am teaching a lesson on some vocabulary, I can give spelling tests through Qualtrics with the text entry option. 

The next technology- related skill I would like to learn next is Kahoot. This is because I used to use the cite to help myself study in classes. My teachers would create ones about the lesson we are working on and it would help me grasp the content better. I will have to do some personal digging on ways to learn how to make a Kahoot. 

Comments

Popular Posts