Blog Post 1

     Hey Hey! I'm Fallon, a sophomore Elementary Education major here at Florida State University! I'm originally form sunny south Florida where I grew up with my mom, dad, brother, and a cat. I can speak American Sign Language, I LOVE all bright colors, and I love to perform! I was a Theatre major when I was a freshman, but I've made the switch to education and I'm really excited to get started!

   

 In my previous years, I have never been a super techy person. It usually takes me a longer time to understand technology things than my brother, who happens to love all gadgets and electronic things. I'm not completely clueless but I use Mac and Apple products so when I use the in class desktops, I get lost since they're windows. I love to use Canva and Pinterest so when we go to use those websites, I am a pro at those!

  

  In my personal learning network, there are things I use all the time. For example, one of my PLN's are my peers. I am always around other people so whenever I need help with something, I have no trouble asking for it.  I also use my teachers. To succeed in classes, I have to take advantage of the fact that I can ask my teachers for help. So far, my teachers have been very helpful in assisting me with things I struggle with. 

Comments

  1. Hello Fallon! I also switched from a previous major to education because I decided education was what my heart wanted to do. My PLN is also similar to you because my peers are a big part of my PLN. I also love that our teachers are so willing to help when we get confused or lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fallon! I am also an Elementary Education major and I'm also excited to use Canva and Pinterest! I also consider my peers a large part of my PLN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Fallon! I think it's very cool that you know ASL. I have always wanted to learn. I'm kind of the opposite with your whole Mac vs Windows thing. I have used Windows my whole life and recently got a Macbook that I am trying to figure out. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts